July 22 | 7pm-1am
July 23-24 | 11am-4pm
- *Challenge 1: Turn something green
- *Challenge 2: Make something old new
- *Challenge 3: Reveal something hidden
- *Challenge 4: Play with fire
- *Challenge 5: Make or take a portrait of a stranger
- *Challenge 6: Make your next meal a work of art
- *Challenge 7: Create something with garbage
- *Challenge 8: Take a before & after shot
- *Challenge 9: Capture summertime
- *Final Challenge: Leave behind something special for someone else to discover
- *Wait for first challenge
June 15, 2011
Photo: Josephine Decker
this morning I was woken with the sun and taken on a long walk to a field behind a field behind a field. there were four horses who watched us there as we danced with the sun’s rise.
two of them wore blindfolds and two did not.
Thanks to Aaron Finbloom.