July 22 | 7pm-1am
July 23-24 | 11am-4pm
- *Challenge 1: Turn something green
- *Challenge 2: Make something old new
- *Challenge 3: Reveal something hidden
- *Challenge 4: Play with fire
- *Challenge 5: Make or take a portrait of a stranger
- *Challenge 6: Make your next meal a work of art
- *Challenge 7: Create something with garbage
- *Challenge 8: Take a before & after shot
- *Challenge 9: Capture summertime
- *Final Challenge: Leave behind something special for someone else to discover
- *Wait for first challenge
modern society – the facade of unity yet it is broken and sacrificial.
swimming, i think summer i think swimming,…. I am eternally 7 years old in water…..
I spotted this man in the diner me and my husband were having lunch in…. he was chatty yet unanimated in his face.
Fun with matchsticks….
This was the first thought that came to me when I read the challenge ‘reveal something hidden’. So many people hide this.
I was drawn to the old worn out pot i found buried under weeds in our new backyard. What better way to make something look and feel new than with life, colour and growth.
When I read the challenge I thought about many different ideas but it was a hot day and green popscicles were a great way to start a challenge.