July 22 | 7pm-1am
July 23-24 | 11am-4pm
- *Challenge 1: Turn something green
- *Challenge 2: Make something old new
- *Challenge 3: Reveal something hidden
- *Challenge 4: Play with fire
- *Challenge 5: Make or take a portrait of a stranger
- *Challenge 6: Make your next meal a work of art
- *Challenge 7: Create something with garbage
- *Challenge 8: Take a before & after shot
- *Challenge 9: Capture summertime
- *Final Challenge: Leave behind something special for someone else to discover
- *Wait for first challenge
What my perfect man may look like. A little combo. of hot celebrities. If you see him, tell him I’m looking for him
(*must be shirtless and holding a football!)
Old shoes, new drawing.
I had a lot of different ideas for illustrating what can be hidden. Simply, the bottom of the feet is something that is rarely seen. In our daily lives, we leave footprints of evidence that we were here. However, most often these “footprints” are really shoe impressions, only determining the size of ones feet and not what they truly look like. These feet are raw evidence of [hidden] human existence and identity.
Pretty straight forward. My eyes are blue. I made them green.