July 22 | 7pm-1am
July 23-24 | 11am-4pm
- *Challenge 1: Turn something green
- *Challenge 2: Make something old new
- *Challenge 3: Reveal something hidden
- *Challenge 4: Play with fire
- *Challenge 5: Make or take a portrait of a stranger
- *Challenge 6: Make your next meal a work of art
- *Challenge 7: Create something with garbage
- *Challenge 8: Take a before & after shot
- *Challenge 9: Capture summertime
- *Final Challenge: Leave behind something special for someone else to discover
- *Wait for first challenge
After my husband and I created this video for a local animal shelter fundraiser, I saw firsthand the number of pets relinquished on a daily basis. Instead of leaving an object to be found, I’d like to recognize the many beautiful, special animals in this video that are being left behind that have yet to be discovered.
As of Monday this week, I am healed and can eat gluten again! I had many allergies to foods, pets, and the outside in general, along with bad asthma, since the age of 2. I had been gluten-free for 4 years, which had helped control some of them. Having had allergies for 38 years, I’ve tried every therapy known for both western and eastern medicine. You name it, I’ve tried it. My latest therapy, to become a functioning individual outside of my home, was a custom-created detox with a woman out of California.
After only 2 months of working with her, I am able to eat gluten again. I can’t believe it! I don’t have to be the one at a restaurant with the special meal. I don’t have to bring my own food when going over to a friend’s house for dinner. I can have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner again! I can eat it all! I’m still in shock. It hasn’t sunk in completely. I went and bought my first wheat bread in 4 years on Monday. This whole wheat, gluten-filled loaf of bread means everything to me. It says I’m finally healthy and my struggle with my body is finally over.