July 22 | 7pm-1am
July 23-24 | 11am-4pm
- *Challenge 1: Turn something green
- *Challenge 2: Make something old new
- *Challenge 3: Reveal something hidden
- *Challenge 4: Play with fire
- *Challenge 5: Make or take a portrait of a stranger
- *Challenge 6: Make your next meal a work of art
- *Challenge 7: Create something with garbage
- *Challenge 8: Take a before & after shot
- *Challenge 9: Capture summertime
- *Final Challenge: Leave behind something special for someone else to discover
- *Wait for first challenge
Working with NYU’s ITP laser cutter.
Patterns during sleep and brain rhythm must have a connection….at the invitation of the Pulmonologist at a Sleep Clinic I took a screen shot of a stranger’s EEG sleep chart. These are the readings from his F4-M1 and O1-M2 cortical arousal – his brain waves during sleep. Sleep was a huge problem for this guy.
Sleep revealed. One week of sleep data, measured with my Zeo – I wear an EEG headband to track brain waves and measure my sleep patterns. Orange is awake, green light sleep, yellow is REM sleep, purple deep sleep and red is after I get up and get moving in the conscious world.