July 22 | 7pm-1am
July 23-24 | 11am-4pm
- *Challenge 1: Turn something green
- *Challenge 2: Make something old new
- *Challenge 3: Reveal something hidden
- *Challenge 4: Play with fire
- *Challenge 5: Make or take a portrait of a stranger
- *Challenge 6: Make your next meal a work of art
- *Challenge 7: Create something with garbage
- *Challenge 8: Take a before & after shot
- *Challenge 9: Capture summertime
- *Final Challenge: Leave behind something special for someone else to discover
- *Wait for first challenge
For many of us, the need to hide our desires is still a part of our survival tactics. tomorrow may be different, but today this remains reality.
a rescued book from 1911 brought back to life for a new generation.
save electricity, save the planet, save our history. read an old book.
1 pair of old pants that sadly no longer fit
dylon dark indigo dye & oil skin solution
cut & sew just in time for summer
no longer in hiding.
now to make something substantial.
Awaiting the first challenge – let the fun begin!